British software developer, hosting services & writing Free Software
Hello! I'm Oliver Brammer, a British software developer.
I've previously worked on server software for the Minecraft community. Currently, I'm working on a number of really cool projects for a healthier Internet! Additionally, I semi-frequently write about network engineering in game development, and how to build better online gaming experiences.
Your support here will help fund the services I host, including Git and Mastodon. Any additional contributions will help me pay the bills, because those sure are a thing too.
Consider supporting me write helpful tools for the world to use! ✌️
- GitLab @ octo.sh - Public git repositories, open to everyone
- Tuxspace.net - Mastodon for Linux users, lovers, and the like
- Splat Social - Mastodon for Splatoon players & competitive Nintendo communities
- The Open Transport Project - Aims to provide a standard API, for accessing public transport timetable and service information
- postmarketOS - Google Pixel support for the Linux distribution, based on Alpine
- High Octane Game Server (Hogs) - A middleware game server engine, built entirely in Go with support for Unity
ojbr memiliki akaun berikut di platform lain:
ojbr sertai 2 tahun lalu.