OpenStreetMap data, classical music, liberated software, and Wikisource projects
I'm a prolific OpenStreetMap contributor. I work in Delhi for most part, and additionally wherever I might happen to travel.
I have been nominated for the OSM Greatness In Mapping Award 2020 -
[contrapunctus] has shown an amazing dedication to mapping the public transport system of Delhi, in large part single-handedly. In doing so has provided extensive feedback on the functionality of Android mapping tools, and addressed issues with mapping public transport where there are many modes not typically seen in European & North American cities.
I focus on
- public transport - routes for buses, minibuses, share autos, et al.
- ATMs, banks, fuel stations, and of course, road and place names.
My preferred method is to map on the ground using the mobile editor Vespucci.
- Chronometrist, a time tracker for GNU Emacs and CLIM
- auto-id, a library to generate custom IDs for your Org documents
- sxiv.el, an Emacs wrapper around the Simple X Image Viewer (SXIV), with Dired integrations
- format-seconds, a flexible Common Lisp library to display durations in a human-friendly way (inspired by the eponymous Emacs Lisp function)
Wikisource and Wiktionary
I'm interested in transcribing works on Wikisource, and adding Hindi words to Wiktionary.
I'm currently working on the following Wikisource books -
- "Harmony - Its Theory And Practice" by Ebenezer Prout
- "The Rose and The Ring" by William Makepeace Thackeray
Music recordings and scores
I'm a classical guitarist, singer, and composer with 5 years' experience of composing for musical theatre. I am interested in sharing my existing and future works into the public domain. There is also a lot of public domain music I'd like to create modern Lilypond editions of.
contrapunctus memiliki akaun berikut di platform lain:
contrapunctus sertai 3 tahun lalu.